WE'RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO!
Before submitting your membership termination request, please read the following guidelines for membership terminations. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read, understand, and agree that:
In most cases early termination is only permitted in the event of permanent disability or relocation greater than 25 miles away from all of our training centers. You can log in to your Zenplanner account to read the terms and conditions of your signed contract. If this is the case supporting documentation will be required.
- Membership termination requests must be submitted no less than thirty (30) days prior to your next scheduled automatic membership renewal. Termination requests received later will not prevent your membership from automatically renewing per the terms and conditions of your membership contract. If you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Additional family membership rates may be adjusted if the primary membership is terminated.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership after the termination request has been processed you will be subject to paying the current membership rates at that time.
- Please be aware that we process cancellation requests once a week (on Friday). Once your request is received and processed we will reach out to you to discuss your request.
- You must be current on all payments or your request for cancellation will be denied. Stop payment orders or cancellation of the credit card on file in an attempt to avoid further payment will result in legal action with the contract being turned over to our collections attorney for payment of the full contract amount due. We wish to avoid this if possible so please stay current on your payments and we will do our best to work with you and your cancellation request.
- Submission of this form does not constitute a cancellation. It is merely a request to modify your existing contract. All granted requests will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining balance OR $500 whichever is less. On occasion this may be waived in extenuating circumstances at ownership’s discretion.
- Business is under no obligation to grant a cancellation request, outside those reasons stated in the contract. Contracts with a “cancel anytime” provision still require 30 days notice.
- I have read and understood all these terms and conditions. I acknowledge I have signed a valid written contract. I acknowledge making materially false statements about the terms of my contract, or the terms and conditions stated here and publicly publishing those comments in a durable form to a review website (Google, Yelp, Facebook etc) will subject me to litigation for defamation including Libel and any other applicable legal claim.