TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION
Before submitting your temporary membership hold request, please read the following guidelines for membership suspensions. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read, understand, and agree that:
- Membership holds must be submitted no less than ten (10) business days before the requested hold goes into effect. Membership hold requests received later may not be able to be processed until after the next scheduled payment date. All memberships are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise specified in your membership agreement, hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year for four (4) weeks (28 days), injuries excluded. Upon termination of the hold period your membership will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. Please note that your payment date may be altered depending on the length of your hold and how many days are in the month.
- The minimum length for holds are 4 weeks (28 days).
- Membership hold requests in excess of 28 days due to injury may require submission of medical documentation.
- The renewal date/termination date of your membership will be extended for the time your membership is placed on hold.